- 2 Jalapeno Peppers seeded and minced
- 8 ounces cream cheese, firm
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 4 ounces green or red chili salsa
- 3 Avocados, peeled
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound cooked turkey, shredded
- Flour tortillas, warmed
- Salsa of choice
- In small bowl, mix together jalapenos, cream cheese, sour cream green or red and salsa until well blended; reserve.
- In another small bowl, mash avocado with lemon juice until fairly smooth; add onion powder and pepper and continue mashing until smooth.
- Thickly slather tortillas with jalapeno-cheese mixture out to edge.
- Top mixture with turkey pieces, then slather avocado mash on top of turkey.
- Roll up tortillas like jelly rolls; slice burritos on bias (space cuts about 3/4 inch apart) to make pinwheel shapes.
- Serve with salsa.